Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wine Accessories for All Hallow's Eve

With today being Halloween, I thought it appropriate to share a few spooky wine accessories.

Personally, I need to buy a new wine stopper, and this one featuring a ghost certainly fits the bill. Unlike other cork stoppers, this one appears to use rubber to form a seal instead of cork. Since cork can dry out overtime, this one should last longer. And if ghosts aren't your thing, then there's this other one with a pumpkin.

Personally, I love those little ceramic houses that are popular in Hallmark for Halloween and Christmas. I have a small collection I pull out every Christmas and a smaller set for Halloween. But this Haunted House Cork stopper might become a new addition to my Halloween set.

Wine charms are a cheap an easy accessory to have around for a party, and these Halloween themed wine charms would make a nice addition to such a party.

If you can splurge a bit more on your party supplies, or you just like witches like my wife does, this Wicked Witch wine glass is fantastic. The colored glass would make this a poor choice for a wine tasting, but I'm thinking if you're buying this glass, you have seperate glasses for tasting.

While coasters are necessarily a wine accessory, you do have to put your glass down somewhere. These optical illusion coasters look eerie far away, but take on a different tone when viewed up close.

And finally, what geek wouldn't stop to marvel at these Ghostbuster themed coasters?

No comments:

Post a Comment